Friday, May 27, 2016

Happy Day of Birth

Hi friends! Angel here to share a card that I made today. I recently moved from Georgia to Florida and the last few weeks have been crazy. My craft room still has a few boxes here and there but hopefully I will have it all unpacked soon! 

I wanted to challenge myself to make a card without using any stamps or ink. I wanted to focus on patterned paper and I think I did a pretty good job with it! 


I cut a piece of white card stock to make a 5x5 square card. I used patterned paper from the latest Beach Party Kit  to create strips to fit on the card. I absolutely love all of these bright colors and the designs on everyone one of them! I added the adorable pink and yellow stickers also from the kit to create the focal point of the card. I added two wood veneers from another kit called Sending Sunshine and then added 2 enamel dots to the middle. 




Don't be afraid to challenge yourself with something that is out of your norm. It's fun to create with just paper and stickers. It gives it an old school feel to back when all we had was paper and stickers. 

Hope you enjoyed the card today. I'll see you next week. Thanks for stopping by!

Angel 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Do you mind if I steal your idea? I love how you did that and I know how I could do that. I have tons of brads and eyelets that I could use and sequins too. What an amazing idea! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome..!! gr8 way to use up the pattern papers we have been hoarding ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card...love your sweet sentiment!

    ReplyDelete