Sunday, May 29, 2016

Some Ink Blending Time...

Hi Everyone! Did you order the new kit? If you have not, what are you waiting for? Head over to the store because there's a limited amount of kits available.

I've been trying to organise and reorganise my crafty stuff ever since my belongings have arrived Germany but it's been annoyed and stayed a mess. However, I've finally opened my box with my Distress Inks in it so I thought I'd do some ink blending today!





I started off by die cutting a circle with a regular thin typing paper. You can use post it or masking paper. If you use a regular paper like I do, it's best to have a temporary adhesive with you. It helps! 


I'm sure many of you already have the experience to do some ink blending. Let me know if you don't and I'm happy to make a tutorial for the next few weeks. I started with a larger part first using Chipped Saphire.


Next, cover the rest of the card and ink blend the circle portion. 


I recommend to start with a darker colour first so that you don't get the lighter part dirty. 



In my Beach Party Kit pouch, I kept my left over die cuts to use for this projects. I always keep bits of die-cuts in a pouch for future use. Don't waste the effort and paper ;) 


All Create A Smile products : 
Beach Party Kit (used the Dies, patterned paper, sequins) 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Marina. I love distressed backgrounds, they are just so dramatic. Great work. Hope you are soon unpacked and enjoying your craft supplies again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !Awesome ink blending! And I especiall love the idea of the sequin coconuts! :o)

    ReplyDelete