Today I have a rainbow birthday card for you.
A good friend of mine is turning 50 this week and I know that she likes the set Vinyl Greetings. So I decided to use it for a birthday card for her.
- I started by stamping the records with Versamark Ink and heat embossed it in white.
- Then I added some colour with Tombow markers. With a water tank brush I took the colour further and blended it with the colour beside.
- For the sentiment I stacked up some die cut numbers to achieve some dimension.
- I adhered them to a circle of vellum and added a stripe of pink cardstock with the main sentiment.
- I adhered all to a black cardbase.