Sunday, May 27, 2018

Vinyl, Anyone?

Hiiii!! How many of you here own a record player? I don't but I would really love to. They look amazing and beautiful. But, with today's stamp set, you don't need a record player to use ;) Head to the store and check them out.



Now, I will be honest. At first I wasn't sure how I was going to use this but after stamping it on scrap papers to test out the stamps, I came up with this. I know they are supposed to be black but I just can't make my first card using this set without some kind of bright colours first :) 

This is so simple to make. I've basically embossed them all on coloured papers and cut them out leaving a thin border. The little sentiments came with the images and it fits perfectly in the center on the image. 

I hope you will give this set a try and they are so many more ways to use this which I will definitely share next time. 



Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment