Samantha here, and today a happy hello card, with a big greeting!
I thought it would be a sweet idea to have part of the sentiment being 'blown' out of the elephant's trunk like water!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by using a dry brush and spreading on some black gesso on the background of my card
- then I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- once it was dry, I fussy cut out the images
- I popped up the elephant, banner and big hello with foam tape
- then I finished the card off with some star sequins!
At first, I was going to use the banner sentiment, with the world being balanced on the elephant's nose! But then I thought it would be cute to have the elephant trumpeting out the "hello" through his nose! Either way would look cute, though!
I used the world image from To the Moon, the elephant from First Day of School and the big hello is from Lettering Alphas!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!