Saturday, July 25, 2020

A Big Hello!

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today a happy hello card, with a big greeting!



     

I thought it would be a sweet idea to have part of the sentiment being 'blown' out of the elephant's trunk like water!


Let's make this card together!

- I started by using a dry brush and spreading on some black gesso on the background of my card
- then I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- once it was dry, I fussy cut out the images


- I heat embossed the 'hello' part of the phrase with white powder onto vellum, and then fussy cut out along the words
- I popped up the elephant, banner and big hello with foam tape
- then I finished the card off with some star sequins!


At first, I was going to use the banner sentiment, with the world being balanced on the elephant's nose! But then I thought it would be cute to have the elephant trumpeting out the "hello" through his nose! Either way would look cute, though! 


I used the world image from To the Moon, the elephant from First Day of School and the big hello is from Lettering Alphas!

    

There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!
~Samantha


    



1 comment: