Samantha here, and today I'm sharing a sweet little birthday cad, with just the CUTEST little critter!
Honestly, that elephant is the cutest image and *always* one of my favorites! I think it makes ANY card just adorable! ha - instant adorable-ness!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by stamping and coloring the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! Once everything was dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Black Soot, Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks to create the ink blended background, which I die cut with some stitched rectangle dies!
- then I used the twinkle stencil with white embossing paste to create the starry night scene!
- I popped up the phrase banner and elephant and candy image with foamy tape, and everything else was glued down directly to the background!
- I finished off the card with some glitter on the party hat and little heart in the cloud!
I kind of used the lollipop image as a balloon *and* a candy image! It helps the sentiment to make sense, and it also is a fun pop of color! I love it!
I used the Twinkle Stencil for the background! The images are from the Paw Prints, First Day of School, and A Little Treat! I also used the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles Die Set!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!