I have a card with a BIG surprise for you today!
I hadn't used the super cute set Big Surprise (the german version is called Fette Überraschung) yet. So I was yearning to ink it up.
- I started by stamping the images I wanted to use.
- As I coloured with pencils I didn't had to think about what type of black ink I needed to use.
- I fussy cut the images.
- To create a background for my little scene I cut down a piece of printing paper in form of a hill.
- I used one part to mask off the sky and the other piece for the beach.
- I stamped the Big from the sentiment in white on blue cardstock and fussy cut it as well.
- The Hugs I stamped directly on my panel.
- Then I assembled my card.
Sorry to our English speaking friends - the advent calendar will only be available in a German version!
Vergesst nicht, den Adventskalender vorzubestellen. Dafür habt Ihr noch bis zum 09.08.20 Zeit.