Samantha here, and today I am sharing a Christmas card that should make you laugh!
Every year I have to make a few 'belated' style Christmas cards - you never know when life will get in the way, and I'll be late sending them! Ha!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by using the Basic Ovals Stencil as the background of my card! I used Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio to ink blend the colors of the sky!
- Then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint on top!
- Next, I moved on to the images! I stamped them all, and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers
- Once everything was dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I also used white embossing paste and the beautiful snowflake stencil to add texture to the background!
I used the stencil to create the Oval shape for the sky, but the stencil is so versatile that you could use the Mask shapes of the stencil, and ink blend in all areas except the oval! That would be a fun twist on the scene!