Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Snowman Bakery

 Hey stampers, Anni here!


I am back on the blog with a brandnew Christmas card.









I love all the snowman stamps and this one is especially cute- because - hey, I mean, a snowman baking.
So I knew I wanted to use this stamp set. And I recently saw this colour combo I am not sure where! But i think I like it: red and aqua is a classic for Christmas. And the yellow adds the ectra little something something.



  • If you want to create a background using a stencil I like to blend some ink on the cardstock before I use the stencil. That way you get a much more softer look.
  • No line colouring is a great technique to get a whole new look from your stamps.
  • Try to remember the colour combos you see and like - where ever this maybe: in a magazine, in clothes or in furniture. inspiration is everywhere!




Every other wednesday starts a new challenge with an awesome prize to win.




   
   











No comments:

Post a Comment