Samantha here, and today I'm sharing an adorable, Christmas card, but it can also be used as a 'thank you' card for something received on Christmas!
Those snowmen chef are so adorable and I just LOVE them making this sweet scene!
Let's make this card together!
- I started by stamping and coloring the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! Once everything was dry, I fussy cut them out!
- I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Squeezed Lemonade Distress Inks to create the ink blended background.
- then I used the swirly stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure to create some texture!
- on top of that, I used some white embossing paste and the starry stencil to add even more sparkle and fun!
- then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint onto the background.
- I popped up the images with foam tape, too!
I used the yellows and greens to create the background, but any other color in the background would be beautiful! A soft, pink or soft blue would be sooooo lovely with this scene!
I used the Patterns and Twinkle Stencils for the background! The images are from the Secret Ingredient stamp set!
There is ALWAYS a fun challenge going on in the Create a Smile Stamp Facebook group page! It's fun and filled with prizes! I love seeing all of the incredible, unique and amazing inspiration!