Christmas is only a few weeks away! Of course I have a Christmas card for you today!
I've been loving might sky backgrounds lately! And penguins coloured in dark blue instead of black! So I decided to combine both in one card.
- I started by stamping, colouring and fussy cutting the snowmen and the penguin. For the colouring I combined Distress Ink reinkers and coloured pencils.
- To create the backgrpund I ink blended Distress Oxide onto a piece of white cardstock. I started with Tumbled Glass in the middle, than added Peacock Feather, Dusty Concord and Black Soot.
- For the snowflakes I added silver embossing paste through a stencil.
- To bring some colour to the card I die cut a speech bubble from orange cardstock and stamped the sentiment on it. The sentiment says Merry Christmas in German.
- Then I assembled the card.
Show us your art work: Use #createasmilestamps when you're posting on Instagram!