Samantha back with you today, and I am just in LOVE with this little flying mouse!
He is sooooo cute!!!! I want a whole slew of these little mice! Ha! I could not resist coloring him up for a save the day type card!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once they're dry, fussy cut out! I also added details to the images with my white gel pen.
- on the card front, I did some ink blending with Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks!
- then I splattered some ink and water over the background...BECAUSE I CAN'T STOP MYSELF!
- once the background was dry, I stamped the clouds in the same inks and LOVE how that looks!
- the sentiment was heat embossed onto a banner of black cardstock!
If you want the clouds to stand out more in your background, try heat embossing them in white, or don't flick on color and water once the background is ink blended!
I used that irresistible new Superpowers stamp set and combined it with the older Cling Cloudy Day stamp! LOOOOOVE - it's a perfect mix of old and new!