Sunday, March 11, 2018

Yay! Let's Celebrate - Copic Markers Part 3

Hey everyone! Another card for you this week using the my copic markers. What do you normally use to colour in stamped images? I usually and almost automatically, go to my watercolours but sometimes, I like to remind myself that I've spent money other things and try to use them occasionally. 


I want to use a masking technique for this card. Firstly, I've used my We R Memory Keepers Mini Alphabet Punch Board to punch out the word "Yay". I've just punched them using regular thin paper. 


I've used a temporary adhesive to help me hold down the alphabets without permanently sticking them on the card. Obviously, you can do this with a card stock if you want to give your words some dimension :) 

I've stamped out the leaves and flowers using my Antique Linen Distress Ink because it's the lightest ink I have and I wanted a no-line effect to the images. 

And then I  just start colouring them with a bunch of Copics. I feel so rusty and I need to re-practice with my copics but in all I'm happy how it turned out. 






Create A Smile - In Bloom Stamp Set
Create A Smile - Just Because Stamp Set


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment