Hey everyone and welcome back to our creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing two of the new awesome stamp sets: Superpowers and Swooshes!
The rainbow from the Swooshes stamp set works perfectly with the adorable unicorn from the Superpowers set and I really wanted to create a colorful card.
* First I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle die.
* Using some masking tape I covered the panel leaving free only a larger strip portion, perfect for some ink blending.
* I chose a few Memento Dew Drops and ink blended the free portion of the panel, creating a night sky.
* I added a few white splatters over the blended portion for more effect.
* Next I stamped the images, colored them and fussy cut them. I also die cut a cloud to complete the design.
* I mounted all the images on the card and stamped a sentiment from the Magic Flowers set on a white banner.
* I glued a few clear sequins and adhered the panel to a white card base and my happy and colorful project was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,