I love colorful cards and I love clean and simple designs, so I combined these two and this is what I created.
* Then I partially stamped the flourish element from the set using black ink.
* Next I die cut the panel using one of the Postage Edge Circle dies and I colored the margins black with a marker.
* I prepared a black card base and I used the "Focal Point" stencil for adding more details on the card.
* Next I mounted the circle on the base and I white embossed a sentiment on a black strip and added it to the card.
* I glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.
If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,