Samantha here today, and I'm sharing a card a spring-y card with a cute little critter!
If you can believe it...I hadn't used this ADORABLE set yet!! What?! I know!! And you know I had to add a little crown to that cutie! Ha!
Let's make this card together!
- stamp and color your image! I colored my image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
- once dry, fussy cut out!
- on a separate piece of cardstock, create the sky with some ink blending! I used Disterss Inks in Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch.
- I flicked some water onto the background, and also some white acrylic paint
- heat emboss the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock
- add foam tape to the frog, and attach all of your images
I love adding little details to my coloring with a white gel pen! Some little dots here, a freckle there, it's so FUN!
I used the super sweet, and spring-y Unfrogettable stamp set! It's so fun and cheeky!!!