Monday, July 6, 2020

AHOY....!!

WOW AHOY....

Hey everyone...

It's Ashlee here with you today and I have a brand new card to share featuring a brand new stamp set "Ahoy" along with some other previously released CAS products!!








I thought this super cute new image from the Ahoy set totally needed to be floating in the waves so this was my starting point and the rest all went from there...








- I first stamped the waves using with Memento tuxedo black ink on a white card base
- Using Copic markers I coloured in the Ahoy image and fussy cut it out 
- Using the smallest circle from the stitched circle frames I die cut the middle out of the image
- Added the image to the waves using foam tape for dimension
- Using a CAS chipboard I covered in glue and then covered in WOW Sparkles for a super glittery finish
- With the Cherry uppercase I die cut it twice from blue and red cardstock and added the sentiment AHOY to the bottom of the card with liquid glue

Use a liquid glue to cover chipboard and easily cover with any glitters for a super fun effect






To hop on over to the CAS store and check out the latest releases... 
There is always so many awesome products to create with and expand your crafty stash!! 
Christine is giving these SUPER adorable mini stamp freebies to collect with every order, they are so fun and how cool to have little collectable stamps!!

Happy crafting everyone!!
Hugs Ashlee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment