Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Served Up!

Hello!

I hope you haven't missed either the Beach Party kit or the Served Up! stamp set, they are both awesome. And today I have combined them, or more one of the papers from the set together with the really cool server Hippo and all his sweets.






This idea have been spinning at the back of my head since I got the Summer Beach Kit and I've been dying to show you. I felt that the paper with the circle almost made a whirlpool, and of course the ice creams and the cups from the Served Up! stamp set together with the hippo from the same set would make a real fun card.



The techniques behind getting this result is quite easy and here is a video on how I did step by step.





Layering different colours from different colour families, like the greys over the pink can give you new colours that might be perfect for your project. Also remember you can always start out by shading in grey and layer a colour on top if you don't have enough colours but still want shading.



No comments:

Post a Comment