Sunday, May 1, 2016

Need coffee?

Hello!

Today I have a little coffee card (or more chocolate as that was what I had at home). This is the kind of cards I made a lot back in the day when I started making cards (and boxes). Feels good to get back to my roots now and again.





The colour scheme that I used was taken from the colour challenge over at the Create A Smiles facebook group, when I saw the colours I just knew I needed to make a card with those colours. The whole card is built around the chocolate bags, so they would fit perfect into the little pocket.



The techniques behind getting this result is quite easy and here is a video on how I did step by step.





When measuring your coffee or chocolate baggies remember to add about a quarter of an inch extra to the width and height to make upp for the thickness of the baggies to make them fit in the pocket.



3 comments: