Monday, May 30, 2016

Thanks.....

Hi there it's Anja again with another card for you today.

For today I would like to focuse on coloring vellum with ink.

 
 



I love using vellum for my sentiments or just to highlight some images but you can also color your vellum with ink or even with copics. For this card I used some distress inks I saw this technique over at Yainea. It is so much fun to do and sure gives a nice effect on your project.




I used a topfolded white cardbase and the stencil from the beachparty kit with some versamark ink and clear embossingpowder. I diecut the banner out of vellum and smooched several distress ink colors to get a nice ombre effect. Stamped the little seacreatures and colored them with copics. Cut them leaving a little white outline and adhered them to the banner. I diecut the word thanks and made sure that octopussy held this word. To finish off the card I placed some sequins and rounded the corners of the card.



Stamps;

Underwater love;



Kits;

Sending Sunshine and beach party



Cool cuts (dies);

Stacked pierced banners  and Thanks twice;









When you color the vellum make sure you tape it on your surface or use a tweezer to keep it down otherwise you'll see fingerprints.
You can adhere your vellum with doublesides tape at the bottom and top so you can still slide some images underneath it.
Try to use clear embossingpowder for a subtle background.







We love seeing your projects either on your blogs, instagram, our facebookgroup or at the linky here. And make sure you come back on wednesday because we have something extra for you.........

Have a great week;

Anja

1 comment: