Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Welcome Little One


Good day crafty friends! Keeway here, and I am sharing some inspiration for a sweet baby card.








A lot of my friends have been getting married and some even starting to have kids now, and it was time I start stocking up some baby cards! These little narwhals in the Underwater set was perfect to inspire me to create this clean and simple card.






To recreate this card, start by stamping the narwhals in the center top third of your card panel. And mask off the area you want to add blended ink to. Also use masking fluid to mask off your critters.


Next, run off the masking fluid and masks and color in the narwhals with zig clean color brush markers. Use your waterbrush to create wavey lines in the blended area with water. Soak up water with a clean, dry napkin.


For interest, I trimmed the sides down so that I can show a thin strip of pattern paper underneath the card. I also added some die cut lines to the bottom half of the card.







Thanks for dropping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment