Friday, May 27, 2016

On the Lookout for You Card

Hello!
Samantha with you today, and I'm sharing a cute little card, created (mostly!!) from the Beach Party kit!


     

I just can't resist that adorable rhino! That's the bottom line here, folks! Ha! I am in LOOOOOVE with this cute little guy, and I had to make a card with him! Ha! Have you ever felt that way about a stamp?


To create this card, get your favrorite coloring mediums and have some fun!
- stamp and color your image (I used copics here)
- fussy cut out and set to the side
- on a wave die cut piece of vellum, use Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers) and an ink blender to add some color to the back side of the vellum through the stencil included in the kit!


- add some sandy colored Distress Ink to a small cie cut circle for the beach (I used Vintage Photo) and sprinkle with water drops
- attach all to the card and stamp your sentiment 
- attach sequins and place a tiny peeking of patterned paper behind the card front


This could easily be a one layer card if you needed a flatter version! Just a little masking and the waves, sand and rhino would be perfect! 


I used the AWESOME Beach Party Kit and the sentiment is from Underwater Love! A match made in heaven!

    

Did you get your hands on one of the Beach Party kits released last week? There are still some available, so be sure to grab yours before they're gone forever!!

Thanks again for hanging out with me today!

  

1 comment:

  1. seriously...how cute is this? I love it and I can't wait until my kit arrives!

    ReplyDelete