Today I want to show you a photo Mr. Rhino took on his last vacation! I can tell you he had a blast!
I had this idea in my mind of Mr. Rhino taking a photo! So that's where it started...
- Stamp, color with Copics and fuzzy cut Mr. Rhino. Add some Glossy Accents to his swimmings goggles.
- Die cut the palm tree from white cardstok. Color it with Copics, too.
- Die Cut an instant frame from white cardstock.
- Add some ink blending with the stencil to your card base.
- Stamp and heat emboss the sentiment. Fuzzy cut it.
- Assemble the card.
- Add some sequins for some extra fun and some enamel dots as coconuts.
- It is so easy to make a project from the Beach Party kit because all the products match so perfectly.
- Add some scotch tape to the back of the die cuts of the palm tree to keep all the tiny pieces together.
A few member of the Create a Smile Friends & Family started a challenge called one kit - ten cards. Join the fun and use the hashtag #1kit10cards to join.
There are still a few Beach Party Kits available!