Monday, August 8, 2016

How old?

Hi there for today I would like to focuse on the lovely patterned papers create a smile has.


 
 



I needed a masculine card for a friend so I went for the critters and a lot of dies.
Also used some of the great patterned papers Create a smile provides.


 






I started with a white topfolded card.
I used the largest rectangle die to creat a panel out of the patterned paper from the beach party kit. used the smaller die to make a panel out of the patterned paper from the sending Sunshine kit. I stamped at random the words happy from the happy days set.
With the pocket tag die I created a pocket out of vellum and adhered it all to the cardbase. I diecutted a tag out of embossed cardstock with the lovely tags M die. Stamped the little present from penquin party and with masking I put the little monster in the present. Copic colored and fuzzy cut the image. Placed the image onto the tag and to finish it of I used the alphabet stickers.
Finally white heat embossed the sentiment onto the vellum tag.




Stamps;

Happy Days, Penquin Party, Bad Day and monster Party.



Cool cuts (dies)

Double stitched rectangle, Lovely tags M, Magical frame and Pocket tag.


Patterned papers;

Sending Sunshine and Beach Party.



Alpabet Stickers;

alphabet stickers lime.








It is very easy to combine all those different cool dies on one card. Just play with them.
Due to the sturdy quality of the patterned papers you can easily stamp on them.








We have a new challenge for the month so please join in the fun.

Have a great week;
Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment