Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Combining some of my Favourite Stamps


Hi everyone, Justine here again with a video tutorial. I am really excited about this card and I had a lot of time creating it. I wanted to created a collage of colourful leaves since fall is approaching faster than most of us would like. but I wanted them to really pop so I thought I would make them stand out my stamping a black and white background.



  • when inking background stamps, lay them flat on your surface and ink them up. lay the card base on top of the stamps and smooth your hands over the base to get a good imprint of the stamp. If your card base is smaller than your stamp, protect your hands by placing some computer paper on top of the card base while pushing against the stamp. Doing this helps me get straighter backgrounds for those stamps that need to be straight






The new release of stamps will be release on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment