Hello there! It's Keeway and I'm sharing loose, watercolor stamped card today.
I've been a tad addicted to watercolor stamping as of late, and I thought the clustered leaves were a perfect candidate to do it!
- Stamp clustered leaves in variation of distress inks and spray water onto the stamp before stamping. Then stamp onto watercolor paper.
- Watercolor around the leaves to add to the loose feel and help the leaves stand out even more.
- Add paint splatter around the leaves.
- Die cut stitched rectangle frames with 3 of the largest rectangles. This will give you 2 frames and 1 rectangle.
- Stamp sentiment in black in the inner rectangle.
- Adhere the outer border and inner rectangle directly onto your base card. Adhere the center frame with foam tape so that it creates a visual dimension to your card.
The Challenge of the Month is still going on! Link up your projects here and one lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
Also, our Create a Smile Friends and Family Facebook group is the perfect place for inspiration, ideas and also more challenges (with prizes). Come join us!