Wednesday, August 10, 2016

[Video] Smooth Ink Blending on Neenah Cardstock

Hello friends! Amy here and I am back today with a video tutorial on smooth ink blending on Neenah Cardstock.





I am dying to use the adorable All Hands on Deck stamp set! To make my images pop, I'd like to make a simple ink blended background. I have always admired Laura Bassen's perfect ink blending, so I really wanted to try it out myself and hopefully I can give you a few tips along the way :)





To make this card, I am using Neenah Solar White cardstock, Copic markers and some distress inks. My video will show you how my card come together along with tips and tricks.

To watch the video in HD on YouTube, click HERE.




















If you like my video and want to see more, please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my YouTube channel! I would love you to be a part of my crafty journey! On my blog, I also have the full supply list for today's card. You can see it HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today! I will see you next month!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great card Amy, great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo adorable! Love the soft background! This card turned out really great!

    ReplyDelete