Sunday, August 7, 2016

Cling Stamps - Part 1

Hi everyone! Time for another mini-series! For today and the next 2 Sundays, I will share a card featuring the Create A Smile Cling Stamps. For today, I will use :  Color Your Polka Background Stamp.


To start, I've taped off part of the card base so that I can get a clean unstamped side of the card. I stamped the card using versamark and then white embossing powder. The bright white on a kraft base has always been my favourite :) 


To add colour, I've chosen to use the Distress Ink Crayons. Really, not much work is required. You can keep it as simple or as complicated as you like :) I wanted to keep it simple so I've randomly coloured some circles using the crayon. 


Add a strip of gold paper and a sentiment and ta-da, the card is done :) Hope you've enjoyed the card and come back next week!



All Create A Smile products : 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Thanks for stopping by,


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love how you did this! I wish I had that die and a die cutter so I could do this. I wish I had this as a stencil so I could do this because I'll bet I could use that die as a stencil. I love all the colors on the white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I didn't use any dies or stencil :) I used the Circle Cling Stamps :) You can click on the list of items under the supplies section.

      Delete