July is over, now its time for a new challenge. This time its very easy, and the challenge is:
Blue Sky, blue water, blue animals, blue flowers.... what you like. But blue has to be the focus on your project.
And the best thing: We're also giving away Guest Designer Spots for upcoming challenges!
For a little inspiration, Christine and I made some cards for you.
First Christines cards:
On her first card she used the snail from "Lovely Critters" and the heart dies from the POcket Tag to create a "blated birthday" card. The sentiment say "oops, too late" and "i forgot..."
Christine's second card is a winter card. The cute snowman from Cool Buddies loves a cool blue. The ice-blue alphabet stickers create a sentiment which is completed on the inside. It says "cool is... to call you my friend."
And this is my card. This koalabear from our newest release crosses the (BLUE) ocean to see you again ;-)
Now it's time for YOU to play along in that challenge.
- This challenge is open to everyone, everywhere
- create a new paper crafting project (card, layout, gift wrapping...) matching the theme
- leave a short note on your post how you incorporated the theme to your project
- Use at least one Create A Smile Stamp or Die as your Focal Point.
- Post your project to your blo or online gallery including a link to the current challenge
- Please display the challenge banner.
- Link up your project to our Linky - please directly link to your challenge-post, NOT to your entire blog.
- Add as many projects as you'd like, but make sure they all hit the guidelines.
- If you would like to be a Guest Designer in one of the upcoming challenges, please add "GD" to your linky-title
- You have until the end of the month to enter
- One lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
- Have fun!
Now take all your blue pens, markers, watercolors, ribbons, paper, inkpads.... and create blue cards :.)
We caaaan't wait to see your projects!