Ahoy crafters! It's Keeway here and I'm sharing a sweet card with these adorable koala pirates.
I wanted to create a clean and simple card that describes our sentiment here "You're A Treasure."
1. Stamp koala pirates onto white cardstock and color with copic markers. Add white gel pen highlights for details. Fussy cut with scissors.
2. Create 2 masks of the treasure stamp to use to create a larger pile of treasure. Color with copic markers and fussy cut.
3. Use post it tape to mask off an area for the floor and blend ink. Then mask off the floor, and use a sunray stencil to create the ombre sunray in the background. This creates the illusion that the treasure is shining.
4. Stamp sentiment in black ink.
5. Adhere all images in varying depth, some directly to the base, some with foam tape.
The Challenge of the Month is blue! Link up your projects to the challenge post and one lucky winner will receive a 15€ gift card.
Also, our Create a Smile Friends and Family Facebook group is the perfect place for inspiration, ideas and also more challenges (with prizes). Come join us!