Friday, August 5, 2016

A Special Thank You

Hello again!
Samantha here with you today, sharing a fun thank you card!



     

I just HAD to break out my brand new cling stamps!! That was the one and only reason for this card! Ha! To make something beautiful with the gorgeous cling stamps! :) Have you all ever made a card just because you wanted to use a new stamp set?  I can't be the only one! :)


Ok, so to start this card, we'll need some watercolor mediums and heat embossing tools!

- stamp and heat emboss the (GORGEOUS!) stamp in white onto white cardstock
- add watercolor to the image by using my favorite watercolor technique: the packaging technique!
- on a piece of old plastic packaging (like from stickers, or other embellishments), scribble the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers onto the packaging
- spritz with water and press the plastic packaging onto the image! Instant watercolor!


- heat emboss the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and attach with foam tape
- stamp part of the sentiment inside the card



You can also paper piece the image! It would probably take longer, but I bet the end result would be gorgeous!


The gorgeous image is the cling Mandala stamp set! I LOVE it!! The phrases are from Time to Say Thanks

    

Did you know that you can now buy gift cards for the shop? Yes! Check them out, and choose to send your best scrappy friend either a digital or actual gift card!!
~Samantha         


   

4 comments:

  1. The colors are so bright and beautiful! I love everything about this card and you used my favorite color, yellow! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mandala stamp is sooo beautiful! It's on my wishlist for sure =)

    ReplyDelete