Friday, August 12, 2016

Thanks Polka Card!

Hello again!
Samantha here with you today, sharing a fun and rainbow-y thank you card!



     

I really just wanted to play with some of the newly released July products!! The new dies and cling stamp sets are SO cool! And I find myself drawn to them!!


Ok, so to start this card, we'll need some watercolor mediums and heat embossing tools!

- heat emboss in white, the background image
- using watercolors, add color! (not surprisingly...) I decided to go in a rainbow color scheme!! Because rainbows make me happy! Ha!
- set aside to dry and being your die cutting!


- I die cut the phrase out of a subtle, tone on town black polka dot paper, and then popped it up with foam tape.
- the leaves were die cut out of white cardstock, and (it's so hard to photo!!) I added some shimmer and shine with my Spectrum Noir Glitter brush


I didn't use watercolor paper for my card...but it would make things easier and less prone to warping! So keep that in mind when working with any form of water on paper! Ha! 



    

Did you know that you can now buy gift cards for the shop? Yes! Check them out, and choose to send your best scrappy friend either a digital or actual gift card!!
~Samantha



       

3 comments: