Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Release Countdown 3 - Inspiration by Kelly and Linda

THREEEEE!
As if december wasn't exciting enough, right? Here comes our next count on the countdown:


Today is Kelly's and Linda'sturn. Before we get started I'd like to show you what's waiting for you during the next days:

Wednesday:  Countdown "2" Inspiration by Anja and Samantha
Thursday:     Countdown "1" Give-Away-Time!
Friday:          Countdown "0" IGNITION!!!! Sets will be released at 8am CET (2am EST)


Let's take a look at the inspiration-cards:

I guess you all know by now that Kelly is the queen of stretching stamps. I adore her use of stamps different than what I imagined when I drew them. And this is no exception! Kelly used the new Balance set.
Look at the diagonal she created with hearts! And the ombre coloring (I wonder if this took ages?!). The vellum makes the sentiment pop on that background - this is a true stunner!
Kelly 

Next up is Linda, with such a cutie-patootie card sing Monster Party. What a great mix of patterns and colors! and all those stacked guys crack me up. I guess my face would look the same if I had 5 crabby monsters sitting on top of me - lol :) A perfect belated birthday card for kids, don't you think?

Linda Trace


See the sets and new chipboards in full again:





Thank you for all your lovely comments - we know we have the best friends and customers ALL AROUND THE WORLD! Amazing, isn't it? YOU are!

Have a lovely day and don't forget to tell your friends about us if you think they'd love our stamps!


4 comments:

  1. Love the balanced stamp set. And those little monsters are adorable! Great inspiration ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say againa "beautiful new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super fun monster card..love it!

    ReplyDelete