Thursday, December 18, 2014

Thank you and Goodbye :(

Hi there Create a Smile Friends

This is my last post for CAS and I'm really quite sad about it so it might have to be a little short.

Due to various reasons, family, and a huge opportunity with an Australian Scrapbooking Magazine, I've had to make the tough decision to step away from Create a Smile. I've loved every minute and watching this little idea of Christine's (and cute little monster that she first drew), turn into a proper stamp company that sells multiple sets and various products, has been such an honour and SUCH fun.

I hope someday to come back, but for now, I have to do the hard thing and say goodbye.

Instead of a goodbye card, I went with what I'm really feeling, which is thankful.






I wanted to make something fun and bright, but still with a hint of the sadness I feel about leaving CAS, so I used a darker background for the cardstock.






I misted over the top of the yummy In Circles stencil, onto white cardstock and then cut a small panel out. I added the cute THANK YOU chipboard from the English Banners set, and adhered it to the panel, and then the cardbase (which is a Hero Arts notecard). I added some faux stitching marks with a white signo pen, to give the misted panel some extra oomph.

 




 English Banners Chipboards

In Circles Stencil




That's it for me, so once again THANK YOU so much to you the readers, and to Christine for giving me this incredible chance to be part of such a sweet, happy team, and to the rest of the Design Team, I'll miss chatting with you all but I hope I can come back some day and know we'll stay in touch till then.

Bye!!



4 comments:

  1. You have helped Christine get CAS off to a flying start and you have a big adventure ahead of you next year too! I will follow your designs and have loved seeing your creations here. The circle card is very cool - I love that you chose a dark card base :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be missed but congrats on your new journey!
    Gorgeous thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous thank you card and you will be missed Linda that's for sure. Loved " working" with you and wish you all the luck on your big adventure and hope to " see" you here now and then.

    ReplyDelete