Monday, December 15, 2014

Love you............

Are you already counting down the days to Christmas?
It's here before you know it. And after all the festivities we are preparing for the next.
I think that will be valentine!!!!!
So for today I have a love themed card in a sligthly different way.


 
 
I always like cards with some kind of a twist or movement. When I saw the scale from the balance stampset I thought I should be able to make it move.
 
 
I started with masking of the "arms" from the scale and stamped the image. Stamped the "arms" on a scrap of paper and masked them to stamp the doggie and the kitten from the your view stampset.
Fuzzy cut this and adhered it to the card with a brad so you can turn it.
Now I had to find some words to stamp behind the image. Behind the doggie I stamped the SO from the friends in the Woods and behind the kitten I stamped the MORE from the balance set.
Colored the image with copics and for some extra interest used a stencil with hearts and embossingpaste. Some twine and some patterned papers to finish te card.
 
 
Stamps;
Balance.
Fur alle falle. (heart)
Your view.
Friends in the Woods. (so)
 
 
 
Ink; memento (tuxedo black 0, SU real red.
Cardstock; DCP wit
Patterned papers; Lawn Fawn snow day
Embossingpaste; Wendy Vecchi wit
Coloring; copic markers
Other; twine, brad.
 

Have a great week,
Anja

10 comments:

  1. such a very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. I need to get this stamp set. It is on my want list now. Thanks for sharing.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuteness overload! What an awesome card, Anja!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anja, your card is great!

    I had the same feeling of "why the scale isn't movable?" - but cause I havn't the set here yet, I didn't spent more thoughts on it...
    Your idea is the perfect solution! - Thank you very much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete