Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Guest Designer Valerie Gürig (Maurer) - Part 1

Hello eevryone!

I loooove wednesdays when we have a Guest who shares some fabulous inspiration with you!

Our December Guest Designer is Valerie Dürig from Le Scrap de Vava (some may know the name Valérie Maurer - but she married some time ago - yay!)


I've been loving Valérie's cards for quite a while now - and I was so happy when she joined our Guest Designer Call (Yes - we will have another one some time in January!). 

Let's see what she has for you:

Hi everyone! 
I am Valérie, 30-something and I live in Küsnacht, near Zurich in Switzerland with my husband Benjamin and my two guinea pigs Cookie and Jinxie. I love cardmaking and scrapbooking and I am very excited to be here as a guest designer for December. 


Christmas is right around the corner and what I like to make is calendars for the new year as little presents. The Monster set is perfect to start this calendar. It is cute and funny!


1. Create a calendar, print it and cut it.
2. Stamp the little monsters on your calendar (for January I chose a party monster because I know a lot of people who have their birthday in January; for February I used the "need coffee" stamp because for me February is a hard month)
3. Color them with Copics
4. Add some enamel dots as finishing touch





You can create your own calendar or download it from here 



Look at your stamps in a new way and try to find a stamp matching for every month 



Thanks for thie Inpiration, Valerie!, I think I need to create my own Calendar now (Never thought of that before!)
Can't wait to see what you'll prepare for next week - I know it will be amazing!













6 comments:

  1. Cute idea, Valérie! The calenders look awesome.
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great idea..super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Valerie it's great to have you and I love the idea of a calender with these monsters. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab idea! I love the cute monsters for a series of monthly scenes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Valerie....cute calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable idea!!!!! Love it!! And the monsters are so cute!! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete