Thursday, December 25, 2014

Guest designer Valérie Dürig - Part 2

Hello everyone on this wonderful Christmas day!

I am really a fan of Christmas and the celebrations. Hope you enjoy the season!

Our December Guest Designer Valérie Dürig has some inspiration for you that is different from most of our projects.
Raise your hand if you're in Love with project life (I recently fell in love with Project Life Pages so I am really really happy Valérie shares one with us!)


Today I have a project that is not really related with Christmas... well a little bit. It is a Project Life page. I love documenting our everyday life and I thought it would be fun to use the stamps from Create a Smile for my PL. I love how it turned out!



1. Select and print your photos for the PL page.
2. Choose the cards you want to use for your PL page. Here I used a yellow-purple-pink color combo. 
3. Stamp the images you want to add to your page and fussy cut them.
4. Color them with Copics.
5. Arrange the cards and adhere the images.
6. Add your text, the date and some embellishments

Before I adhere everything, I take a picture of my page to see if I like it. It helps me to see if the page is well balanced. 
I kept my PL simple but you can add much more to each card. You can decorate every card as much as you want.  


It's me again, Christine.
Thank you Valérie for sharing your thought on Project Life! This is such a pretty Layout to begin 2015 with. I just love it!










No comments:

Post a Comment