As soon as I saw this beautiful stencil I imagined how beautiful it would look in black.
* I started my card by die cutting a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* Using a black ink pad I ink blended the Blossom stencil in a corner of the panel.
* I die cut the hello die from black cardstock and the second hello die from gold holographic foil cardstock and glued them together.
* I adhered the Hello word to the panel and stamped a second part to the sentiment using a stamp from Just Saying Hello set.
* I mounted the panel on a teal card base using craft foam.
* For a more colorful look I glued some enamel dots from different colors that go well with the teal from the card base and my card was done.
Fast, easy and beautiful result!!! Love it!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,