Monday, April 23, 2018

Spotlight stamping...

Hi there it's Anja again with another technique for your cards.

 
 



I wanted to give the spotlight stamping technique a try. You can use this technique in several ways here I used the diecutting and only coloring the diecutted pieces.
And since there is another challenge going on with flowers I thought I use those lovely flowers.




I started with the diecutting of a white panel using the stitched stacked rectangle dies. And stamped and masked several flowers and leaves.
Then I diecut three different circles out of the panel and started coloring only these circles.
I took a black cardbase and diecut another white panel and adhered it to the cardbase.
For some extra interest I used a piece of patterned paper just slighty bigger then the flowerpanel. Combined everything together and placed a small strip with the white heat embossed sentiment onto the card. Diecut 4 times the word YOU out of black cardstock and adhered it. SOme iridescent waterdroplets and some glitter onto the YOU word finished the card.






Stamps;

Fun Flowers and All about you.


Cool cuts (dies)

Double stitched rectangles and You twice.









We love to see what you create and be inspired by you so please join your work.

Have a great week;

Hugs Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment