Friday, April 27, 2018

Going Graphic with Rainbows

Hi there!
Samantha here, and today I am sharing a happy and bright card with you!



     

Honestly, I am in love with those shapes! Triangles are my total jam, and I love creating backgrounds with them! 


Let's make this card together!

- pick your ink pad colors! I used *so many* Distress Oxide Inks for my card! I love the image they leave  behind, and they're still reactive with water! Win!
- I used all four different sizes of the triangles to create my card. I stamped them in random order, but wanted to make sure that a rainbow theme came off with the colors



- once the solid images were all stamped, I went over some of them with the outline images with Versafine Black Ink! love the pops of black!

- the large scripty word was heat embossed in black onto vellum, and then fussy cut out
- I heat  embossed the rest of the phrase onto a strip of black cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape!



This card could easily be a one layer card if you're into that sort of thing! (ha!) 


I am super in love with triangles! And the different sizes on the Going Graphic stamp set are just perfection! I paired the fun geometric background with the Friends Like You stamp set

    

Next week the May release with debut and it's soooooo amazing!! Be sure to check it out here and in the Facebook group


~Samantha



   

No comments:

Post a Comment