Wednesday, April 18, 2018

It's Your Birthday

Hey stampers, Anni here!

I took a few weeks of because life was crazy but today I am back with a rainbow card.





I really love the set Alles Über Dich / All about You: All these different fonts and sentiments you can choose from are amazing. There is something for every occassion. And especially I just love Christine's lettering.




  • I started by stamping one of the "du" (you) several times in rainbow order with Distress Oxide Inks. To complete the background I added some ink blending with Distress Inks and spritz some water on my background so colours would blend.
  • Then I die cut a stitched rectangle from that piece of cardstock.
  • When the background was finished the rest of the card came together easily.
  • I die cut a "du" from black cardstock and a circle from vellum.
  • On a stripe of black cardstock I heat embossed the rest of the sentiment in white.
  • All that was left to do was to assemble the card.



We have a challenge on the blog (see sidebar) and one on our Facebook group - play along!



         


1 comment: