I took a few weeks of because life was crazy but today I am back with a rainbow card.
I really love the set Alles Über Dich / All about You: All these different fonts and sentiments you can choose from are amazing. There is something for every occassion. And especially I just love Christine's lettering.
- I started by stamping one of the "du" (you) several times in rainbow order with Distress Oxide Inks. To complete the background I added some ink blending with Distress Inks and spritz some water on my background so colours would blend.
- Then I die cut a stitched rectangle from that piece of cardstock.
- When the background was finished the rest of the card came together easily.
- I die cut a "du" from black cardstock and a circle from vellum.
- On a stripe of black cardstock I heat embossed the rest of the sentiment in white.
- All that was left to do was to assemble the card.
We have a challenge on the blog (see sidebar) and one on our Facebook group - play along!