Tuesday, April 10, 2018

From the heart!

Hi everyone and welcome back to our crafty space.Raluca here with a new card showcasing the gorgeous "Decorated Wishes", along with the Mixed Add-on stamp sets.



This stamp set is really beautiful and I wanted to play more with it! 




It was so easy to create this card and so fast. Perfect design for when you are in a hurry but need a card done.
* I die cut a white panel using the largest stitched rectangle.
* I stamped the floral wreath in the center of the panel using a light grey ink.
* I die cut a circle using one of the Postage Edge Circle dies from an old watercolor panel (this was a panel that didn't turn out to good and I couldn't use it for a card, but a die cut circle from it looked really pretty).


* I white embossed a sentiment from the Mixed Add-On set on the circle and mounted it on the panel using craft foam.
* I mounted the panel on a mint card base using craft foam.
* I glued a few clear sequins on the card and my project was done.





Clear Decorated Wishes - mixed add-on


Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles



If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).


Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

No comments:

Post a Comment