Sunday, April 29, 2018

April Release - Stencils Part 3

Hiiii!!! Last week, I've used the same stencil with a white background with the stencil coloured in black. So, I thought this week, I'd switch it around.

 Today, I'm using the Blossom Stencil! Here over to the store if you want to get it!


Firstly, make sure you swipe the card base with anti-static powder before doing a whole card base of embossing. Especially with black cardstock, it's really important to do it so that you can get a crisp outcome.

I've also used washi tape to hold down the stencil. This really prevents it from moving around while you smoosh down the versa mark ink! :) 


Last week, I've used pink as the pop of colour so I thought that yellow would go very well with the black and that Create A Smile has the perfect alphabet stick colour to match the sequins I have. 


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,



1 comment: