Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Mom, my Superhero!


Hi everyone and welcome back to our creative space! Raluca here with a brand new card showcasing three awesome stamp sets: Lettering Alphas, Superpowers and Lucent Landscapes.



I know for a fact that moms are superheroes and I loved the fact that using the new Lettering Alphas set I could write the mom word. And this idea for a card came to my mind.



 * I cut a panel from white cardstock and mounted it onto a grey card base slightly bigger than the panel.
* I die cut a smaller panel and ink blended some clouds on it.
* I stamped, colored and cut the super cute mouse from the Superpowers set and mounted it on the panel.
* I stamped the mom word in pink using the Lettering Alphas set and on the bottom of the baroque panel I stamped the landscape from Lucent Landscapes set using a grey ink pad.


* Next I white embossed the rest of the sentiment on a yellow strip of cardstock and mounted it onto the panel.
* Then I mounted the baroque panel on the card using craft foam.
*I glued a few clear droplets and my card was done.








If you love Instagram like I do, you can follow Create A Smile using the name @createasmilestamps and if you have any questions about card making, techniques or products, if you want to share your creations with Create A Smile fans or if you want to participate in our monthly challenge join us on our Facebook group Create A Smile - Friends & Family :).



Have a lovely Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by,
Raluca

1 comment: