Sunday, April 1, 2018

Playing with March New Release! - Part 3

Did you check out all the recent new release yet? Head over to the Create A Smile store to view entire release! You won't regret it :D

Today, I will share with you another card from the release.
For this card, I'm using the All About You stamp set & Triangles stencil. 




This is one of my favourite ways of using a stencil. I don't know about you but I'm horrible at drawing the exact same shapes over and over again. I'm more of a random kind of girl, or that's what I keep telling myself lol. But with a stencil, I can have background shapes and they are all uniform. No measuring necessary. 



So, I've traced out the Triangles from the stencil using a light-coloured pencil. Simply enough, after that I've just coloured it with watercolour. I thought it would be fun to have splatters of the colours and hoping that it looks like the splatters are coming out of the triangle. 

Stamped the sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black and embossed the rest on a black paper. 
I was thinking of adding sequins or stickles like I  usually do but I thought it's look great the way it is. 







Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment