Samantha here today, sharing a rainbow floral card with you!
I love flower stamps! And honestly, I have a friend who lost a dog recently, and I wanted to send her some love.
Let's make this card together!
- on a piece of white cardstock, I added some rainbow watercoloring with Distress Inks
- I squished the colors from the ink pads onto my Kraft Mat, spritzed with water and then pressed my cardstock on top of it!
- let it dry and do this again! I did this three times to build up the watercolor layers!
- once the final layer of watercolor is dry, stamp your image multiple times in each 'color family' until you're happy with the number of images!
- fussy cut out and set aside
- using a piece o dark grey cardstock, add some Black Soot Distress Ink to the top edge and splatter on some black archival ink
- add the flowers to the bottom of the card (adding foam tape to a few of the images)
- heat emboss the sentiment
Guys, I **know** that I can't color flowers like some of the amazing designers out there! Some ladies are just INCREDIBLY talented and can bring flower images to LIFE! But even though I can't color like that, it doesn't stop me from enjoying those types of stamps!!! I just find other ways to add colors to those imags that I'm happy with! That's why I created this card!
This card was created with the gorgeous Crokisses stamp set! LOVE how beautiful those flowers are! (And they're so easy to customize!)