Sunday, April 8, 2018

April New Release - Flowers

Hiiii!!! I hope it's been sunny, warm and awesome where you are. Spring is here and I can't wait for all the flowers and leaves to start blooming and growing. 


Speaking of flowers and leaves, have you checked out the new April Release yet? (hehe, see what I did there.) I looooove when there's new floral stamp set because it's probably my most stamped set in my entire collection.


For the card today, I'm using these 2 new stamp sets below! I'm using the Fun Flowers & Believe in You stamp sets. You can find them all in the store. And because I wanted the flowers to be bright, I thought a black card base will make the card stand out even more! I've not used a black card base in a while and I quite like how it turned out :) 

It's pretty much a straight forward card where you cut and colour all your elements. One thing though, stamp out your words first before sticking your flowers. 



                                


Follow Create A Smile on Facebook keep yourself updates on all the happenings and if you're an Instagram addict like I am, you can follow Create A Smile using this name : @createasmilestamps ! :)

Mail Call : Christine is looking to decorate her office with your beautiful Create A Smile cards creation. Send your cards to Merremstr. 21, 47053 Duisburg, Germany.



Thanks for stopping by,






No comments:

Post a Comment