Monday, November 28, 2016

Traditional Christmas cards by Terhi Koskinen


Hello Create A Smile fans!

Terhi here today, with Christmas cards. Yes, as a scrapbooker I went far away from my comfort zone and created simple Christmas cards.



The basic idea was to create as simple cards as possible. I'm the kind of person who get bored fast, so I wanted to create something my daughters can re-create and be inspired by if they want to. They are passionate little crafters and always copying my samples, so this time I actually took advantage of it. I made these six, they made lots more.




In order to craft with kids, let them be creative! I made the sample, left all material for them but I didn't give them specific instructions how to do it. Rolling die cutting machine is exciting for them (well, for me too :D) so they did that by themselves as well. It's not that serious if the frames aren't even, or there is glue all over. It's fun, it's handmade and it's creative!




Stamps: Make A Wish

   


Did you notice our newest kit? It's called 'Frosty Fun' I highly recommend you to take a look - it's amazing! You'll find it here.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment