Saturday, November 5, 2016

After Halloween Card

Hey stampers, Anni here!
Today I have a halloween'ish card for you - kind of... The sentiment means "No worries I am just here for the cake"!






Over here in Germany Halloween isn't a big thing, especially not for me. But I LOVE this cute set called Creepy Cute / Gruselig Bezaubernd! And what I really like about this set is that you can use it all year long - thanks to the punny sentiments. So I decided to make a birthday card.


  • Die cut a stitched rectangle from white cardstock.
  • Create a mask by die cutting a oval out of masking paper. Adhere the negative part to the white cardstock. 
  • For the ink blending I used Distress Ink in violet, pink and orange.
  • Spritz the ink blending with water mixed with perfect pearls. It adds a shimmer and helps the colors blend perfectly.
  • Die cut another oval from black cardstock and free hand cut a hill for the bunny to stand on.
  • Add some faux stitching around the oval.
  • Stamp, color (I used colored pencils) and fussy cut the image and the sentiment.
  • Assemble the card.



A new challenge started! It is an easy one:




      

3 comments: